- Identity: DREJES TECH S.L.
- Registered brand: Halley kiteboarding
- C.I.F.: B-06969745
- Address: C/ Frederic Soler 57 B (shed), 08224 Terrassa (Barcelona) Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respond to queries/requests made by users.
- Deliver your purchases to you.
- Commercial communications.
User consent, contractual relationship and legitimate interest.
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
- Legal obligation.
Until the interested party withdraws their consent and during the period of legal obligations of Halley kiteboarding.
Of access, rectification, deletion and opposition and limitation of treatment.
DREJES TECH S.L. (hereinafter, Halley kiteboarding) is a B2C (Business to Consumer) business, so the processing of your information will be used to deliver our products to the customer.
When you wish to contact us, you can fill out a contact form where you will be informed about the mandatory nature of providing some information, or through other communication channels and social networks; mandatory data will be indicated by an asterisk [*].
Where does your data go?
The personal data that you provide us with express consent, to be processed and incorporated into a file under the responsibility of DREJES TECH S.L. with C.I.F.: B-06969745; address at Frederic Soler Street, 57 B (shed), 08224 Terrassa (Barcelona) and contact email: email@example.com
Why do we need your data?
The collected data will be processed by Halley kiteboarding with the following purposes:
- Respond to, manage and respond to your queries and/or requests that you may make through contact forms, via email, social networks and other communication channels such as WhatsApp.
- Compliance with contracted services.
- Loyalty of customers and potential customers. Sending commercial communications by any means (postal, email or telephone), related to the services marketed by Halley kiteboarding for clients and people interested in our services. They may be personalized according to the interests and preferences of the user.
- Process your purchases and deliver them to you.
Halley kiteboarding informs that the data provided by the user will not be segmented or used for purposes other than those previously stated; except anonymously for the company’s internal statistical and historical studies.
What is the legal basis of the treatment?
The consent of the user and/or the fulfillment of a contractual obligation, as well as the legitimate interest of Halley kiteboarding. The sending of contact forms are positive and unequivocal actions of consent for the processing of data, to the extent that it is necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
Halley kiteboarding does not transfer personal data without the user’s prior consent, except for compliance with legal obligations.
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide pur services to you:
- Companies that do things to get ypur purchase to you, such as paument service providers and delivery companies.
If you would like to know more about the third-parties we may share personal data with, or how to find out more on how they will use your data, please contact us at the details above.
We do not, and will not, sell any personal data that directly identifies you to any third party. However, we may provide third parties such as our brand partners with information about our customers and their purchases. Before we do so, we will make sure that this information does not identify you, such as by aggregating it, anonymising it or removing personal identifiers from it.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept and processed as long as the commercial relationship with the user is maintained or until you request its cancellation, and at least for the time imposed by current legal imperatives on Halley kiteboarding.
What data do we need?
The data that is collected is basic identification data such as name, email, contact information and information about your environment.
Veracity of the data
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving Halley kiteboarding the right to exclude any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
What rights and obligations do you have regarding this treatment?
It is the responsibility of the user to provide all the updated data that is required as mandatory for the use and enjoyment of the Web. The data and information provided will be assumed to be true, truthful and current, being the responsibility of the user to modify and/or update said information at all times; otherwise, it will be understood that the data has not been modified and that it is exact and current.
If you have provided us with the personal data of a third party, you must, prior to their inclusion, have informed them and requested their consent to the ends set forth herein.
At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of treatment, by writing, indicating DATA PROTECTION, to the address of our registered office located at C/ Isaac Peral 28, 08230 Matadepera (Barcelona), or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of marketing or direct electronic communications, the shipments will offer an automatic system to reject the receipt of future commercial communications; all this without retroactive effects on the previous treatment or transfer of data to third parties, and without prejudice to the obligations and legal consequences that derive from it.
Specifically, the general content of your rights are:
- Right of Access. Right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and full information about the processing.
- Right of rectification. Right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the certainty of the information being processed.
- Right to Delete. Right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in the case that the treatment is illegal or the purpose that motivated its treatment or collection has disappeared.
- Right to limitation of treatment. Right to request the suspension of the treatment in case it is illegal or the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
- Right of opposition. Right to oppose the processing of your data when its purpose is direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. Although Halley kiteboarding does not make automated decisions, we inform you that you still have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
The exercise of these rights is free, unless manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to assume the cost of processing the request.
Likewise, we remind you that in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to claim for any legal breach before the competent data protection authorities.
Security and confidentiality
Halley kiteboarding will treat the data with the utmost confidentiality and will keep professional secrecy with respect to all of them, forcing themselves not to communicate them to unauthorized third parties without the respective consent, not even for their conservation, an obligation that will continue even after the end of the commercial relations with you. ; all this in accordance with current regulations, adopting the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data that is processed, and to avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment, taking into account the state of the technique, the cost of the application, the nature of the stored data, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity to which they are exposed and that the treatment entails for the rights and freedoms of the Physical persons.