Version 02. Date 02.20.2023
Don’t worry: cookies are something very easy and that all websites need to function. Here we will explain what cookies are and how we use them on our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to store and recover data from a terminal equipment on the user’s computer or computer, when accessing certain web pages that is archived on the hard drive or in temporary memory, and retains user data and on the navigation that is carried out from that equipment, and that allow actions such as remembering a password or preparing faster queries.
The user can delete cookies from their hard drive whenever they want, or block the collection of information. If you do not want cookies to be stored, your web browser must be configured for such use. If they are not stored, some Halley kiteboarding functionalities may not be available, but it will be possible to browse the web. The information is solely for the private use of Halley kiteboarding, not revealing or sharing this information with third parties.
The information that this website stores on your computer through this mechanism consists solely of a number that identifies a user, as well as preferences such as the preferred browsing language, and the date on which the cookie was deposited. This will allow us to recognize you on your next visits to our website. Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and personalize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site, whenever you access from the computer where you have validated yourself as a member with your name and password.
- To analyze user navigation (browsing statistics). The application used to obtain and analyze browsing information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames or the postal address from which they connect or any other personally identifiable data of the user.
The information it obtains is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us. , the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminals.
What types of cookies does Halley kiteboarding use?
TYPES OF COOKIES
PURPOSE OF THIS TYPE OF COOKIES
Own cookies are necessary to correctly display the web page and guarantee the proper functioning of the site. These cookies are related to the user session and login.
Collects the value related to the Acceptance of cookies by the browser used by the user of the website, which remain in the browser’s cookie file while you are on our website. That is, they are active for the duration of the visit to this website and therefore they are deleted from your computer when you leave it.
These cookies are used to analyze user behavior in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the website and its different pages, the origin of the visit, day and time, platform, search words used by a user to find your desired content. In this way, Halley kiteboarding uses a very useful means to be able to introduce improvements to the website and find out what content or design is most relevant to the user.
Cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
How can you configure your cookies?
When you access Halley kiteboarding site for the first time, you can manage your consent to cookies in the popup window on their use and by clicking on the option button or link: “Preference”.
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy > Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera’s support or the browser’s Help. If you use a browser other than the ones above, check its cookie installation, use and blocking policy.
Additionally, most ad networks offer you the ability to opt out of targeted advertising. For more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or https://www.youronlinechoices.com.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionality of the Services or areas of this website may not work.